Ambrosia Party Mold
This is delicious with any meal as a dessert or side dish.
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
2 cups boiling water
1 can 11 oz mandarin oranges, drained
2 pkgs Orange Jello
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
12 oz whipped topping
1/2 cup flaked coconut, optional
- Add drained pineapple juice to water to make one cup and set aside.
- Boil two cups water and dissolve in Jello. Stir in the one cup reserved juice and water.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or mixture just starts to jell.
- Stir in whipped topping till smooth and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Stir in drained pineapple, drained oranges and marshmallows (and coconut if using).
- Place in large mold. Chill 4 hours or until set.