Crispy Fried Cauliflower
1 medium head fresh Cauliflower
1/2 cup Buttery Cracker Crumbs, like Club Crackers
1/2 cup Cornflake Crumbs
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1/2 tsp. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
2 large Eggs
2 Tbsps. Half and Half or Cream
1/4 tsp. Tabasco or Hot Sauce of your choice
- Microwave flowerets 4 minutes, drain well.
- Combine eggs, Half and Half and hot sauce, beat well.
- Combine all dry ingredients and put on a shallow plate after mixing together well.
- Dip flowerets one at a time in egg mix and then roll in dry ingredients to coat.
- Let sit up 15 minutes before cooking. Deep fry until golden brown, drain on paper towels.