2 cups old-fashioned oats
Nonstick vegetable oil spray
1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/2 cup roasted salted sunflower seeds
1/2 cup natural unsalted cashews
1/2 cup roasted salted macadamia nuts
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup dark corn syrup
2 teaspoons mild-flavored (light) molasses
1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 300F. Place oats on large rimmed baking sheet. Bake until oats are lightly toasted, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. Transfer baked oats to large bowl.
- Increase oven temperature to 350F. Spray same rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix shredded coconut, all nuts, and sesame seeds into baked oats. Whisk maple syrup, vegetable oil, dark corn syrup, and light molasses to blend in small bowl. Pour over oat mixture; toss to coat evenly. Spread granola on prepared rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes. Mix in raisins.
- Bake until deep golden, about 12 minutes longer. Cool granola on sheet.