1 tsp. ground coriander
4 lamb loin chops, 1 inch thick
2 tsp. virgin olive oil
1 shallot, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
2 Tbs. Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
2 Tbs. flat leaf or regular parsley, chopped
- Turn on broiler. Combine coriander, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Rub mixture into lamb.
- Arrange lamb on a broiler pan and broil 4 inches from heat source about 9 minutes, or until lamb is just cooked throughout.
- While lamb is cooking, heat oil in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Saute shallots and garlic 5 minutes, or until softened. Do not brown. Add remaining ingredients and stir until just heated throughout.
- Transfer lamb to a carving platter. Tent with foil and let rest 5 minutes. Stir pan juices into tomato mixture.
- Slice lamb into 1/4 inch thick slices across the grain. Serve lamb topped with sauce.